Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Beautiful watchtower! How tall?By the way, I followed you in Google connect. This one way to keep in touch.Hope you do the same.
Lovely photo!!Have a nice weekend:)
nice clear blue sky
An amazing structure! And love the varied textures of the wall beneath the tower!
Like to take a photo of watchtower, lighthouses etc. Not a single structure are the same that is why they are unique. Happy weekend!SkyWatchFriday
Thanks for all comments.Happy weekend to all of you!
Beautiful watchtower! How tall?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I followed you in Google connect. This one way to keep in touch.Hope you do the same.
Lovely photo!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend:)
nice clear blue sky
ReplyDeleteAn amazing structure! And love the varied textures of the wall beneath the tower!
ReplyDeleteLike to take a photo of watchtower, lighthouses etc. Not a single structure are the same that is why they are unique. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteSkyWatchFriday
Thanks for all comments.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to all of you!