Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
How cute, it could be the Easter bunny!
so sweet...love it in b&w
Magical!
I love your little hare. We have them scampering across the yard all the time. It is one of the fun parts of living in the country. Love ly shot in b and w.
Lovely. Not easy to catch them sitting quietly like that.
Not seen one here in a year or so, but I do love to see them. Nicely caught.
Thanks for your comments!Maybe it was Easter Bunny :)
How cute, it could be the Easter bunny!
ReplyDeleteso sweet...love it in b&w
ReplyDeleteMagical!
ReplyDeleteI love your little hare. We have them scampering across the yard all the time. It is one of the fun parts of living in the country. Love ly shot in b and w.
ReplyDeleteLovely. Not easy to catch them sitting quietly like that.
ReplyDeleteNot seen one here in a year or so, but I do love to see them. Nicely caught.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it was Easter Bunny :)