Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Good structure.Looks old stones.Recently most of the bridge is made from concrete
A bridge with art work. Excellent. That is something you won't see in a modern day bridge made of steel and poured concrete.
I didn´t write it in my post....This bridge is from concrete (partially reinforced concrete). But it is well that it doesn´t look like concrete :)
beautiful!
Oh, sorry.I confused myself.Anyway it looks good although it is reinforced concrete.
Thanks for your comments!
Good structure.Looks old stones.
ReplyDeleteRecently most of the bridge is made from concrete
A bridge with art work. Excellent. That is something you won't see in a modern day bridge made of steel and poured concrete.
ReplyDeleteI didn´t write it in my post....
ReplyDeleteThis bridge is from concrete (partially reinforced concrete). But it is well that it doesn´t look like concrete :)
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, sorry.I confused myself.
ReplyDeleteAnyway it looks good although it is reinforced concrete.
Thanks for your comments!
ReplyDelete