Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Wonderful architecture. Sydney - City and Suburbs
I agree, beutiful building and a lovely blue sky.
Wonderful shot. Is this an old building? Love the brick work. MB
Nice to meet you.I like architecture.This blog's post is very wonderful and beautiful.I want to go to Praha someday.
Very beautiful photo!!!
That's an impressive tower with a cool top on it!I send you a cyber piece of my blog anniversary cake today!
Thanks for your nice comments.SCS: This ex-water tower dates back to the end of 16th century.cocomino: Maybe we will meet in Prague :)Leif: Thanks for cake :)
Wonderful architecture.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
I agree, beutiful building and a lovely blue sky.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot. Is this an old building? Love the brick work. MB
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you.I like architecture.
ReplyDeleteThis blog's post is very wonderful and beautiful.
I want to go to Praha someday.
Very beautiful photo!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's an impressive tower with a cool top on it!
ReplyDeleteI send you a cyber piece of my blog anniversary cake today!
Thanks for your nice comments.
ReplyDeleteSCS: This ex-water tower dates back to the end of 16th century.
cocomino: Maybe we will meet in Prague :)
Leif: Thanks for cake :)