Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I love the reflection of the swans - the way the ripples in the water break it up, yet it is still a swan!
That is beautiful!!Love this scene.Watery Wednesday
I always enjoy watching the swans. We have a family of swans in a nearby lake.
soothing swan sceneROG, ABC Wednesday team
Such elegant birds, the swans!WATERY SATISFACTIONPuddles of water and drops of dew—What does it take to satisfy you?A rushing river, a roiling sea—That’s what it takes to satisfy me!© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherRambling Desert Stream
I love the reflection of the swans - the way the ripples in the water break it up, yet it is still a swan!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!!Love this scene.
ReplyDeleteWatery Wednesday
I always enjoy watching the swans. We have a family of swans in a nearby lake.
ReplyDeletesoothing swan scene
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Such elegant birds, the swans!
ReplyDeleteWATERY SATISFACTION
Puddles of water and drops of dew—
What does it take to satisfy you?
A rushing river, a roiling sea—
That’s what it takes to satisfy me!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Rambling Desert Stream