Oh my goodness...when I enlarged this photo I really did see what you saw, and it is breathtaking. What a treat for the eyes first thing in the morning BEFORE my cup of Louis LaVache’s great coffee. At first the picture looked like little hut in a long curving row lit up at night...but, of course, that is NOT correct. It is one gorgeous bridge and I am sure a delight to view and to drive over at night. genie
It's a beautiful bridge.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
A lovely evening shot, Lucka, and a welcome contribution to Sunday Bridges.
ReplyDeleteIt's well lit up. Keep on clicking.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...when I enlarged this photo I really did see what you saw, and it is breathtaking. What a treat for the eyes first thing in the morning BEFORE my cup of Louis LaVache’s great coffee. At first the picture looked like little hut in a long curving row lit up at night...but, of course, that is NOT correct. It is one gorgeous bridge and I am sure a delight to view and to drive over at night. genie
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful bridge!
ReplyDeleteBridges look so nice when they are lit up at night.
ReplyDeleteI like bridges with arches. Nice night shot, Luckaa!
ReplyDeleteGreat reflection, did the Romans march on this bridge?
ReplyDeleteThanks to all of you!
ReplyDelete