Like all the pretty blues. I cannot tell if there is more than one footbridge over to the boat or not. I enlarged the photo, but am just not sure. The first one I can see, and it is definitely narrow. Gotta watch your weight to be able to get on and off that boat. genie
«Louis» appreciates your colorful entry in Sunday Bridges.
ReplyDelete;-D
Lovely to see the boat blues with the brilliant foliage oranges.
ReplyDeleteThis is excellent. It is a photo with great interest, well-composed and wonderful colors! In other words, I enjoyed it a lot! :-)
ReplyDeleteCool photo. I believe it would make a great jigsaw puzzle!
ReplyDeleteYes that's the kind of bridge everybody has to be careful or else we ended at the water hehe.
ReplyDeleteBridge
Like all the pretty blues. I cannot tell if there is more than one footbridge over to the boat or not. I enlarged the photo, but am just not sure. The first one I can see, and it is definitely narrow. Gotta watch your weight to be able to get on and off that boat. genie
ReplyDelete