Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I think you would have to be familiar with the area to know how to cross this bridge in winter!
Cute!Definitely helpful to many.
It is a cute bridge, I wonder how many people do use it?
Big or small, we take them all at Sunday Bridges!«Louis» is especially happy you posted this for his 100th Sunday Bridge Series post!
It looks like a funny place for a bridge! Maybe there is a trail there?
Very nice photo.Regards and best wishes
I think you would have to be familiar with the area to know how to cross this bridge in winter!
ReplyDeleteCute!Definitely helpful to many.
ReplyDeleteIt is a cute bridge, I wonder how many people do use it?
ReplyDeleteBig or small, we take them all at Sunday Bridges!
ReplyDelete«Louis» is especially happy you posted this for his 100th Sunday Bridge Series post!
It looks like a funny place for a bridge! Maybe there is a trail there?
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes