Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Great view through the arch.
I love how you used the bridge as a frame for the buildings. Just beautiful :D
Great capture of the arch and the view of the bridge in the distance too. Happy Sunday!
What a lovely peek-a-boo shot. I lot the angle from which you took this photo, and I love looking through the arch to the sights in the distance. Such nice photography.genie
Great view through the arch.
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the bridge as a frame for the buildings. Just beautiful :D
ReplyDeleteGreat capture of the arch and the view of the bridge in the distance too. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely peek-a-boo shot. I lot the angle from which you took this photo, and I love looking through the arch to the sights in the distance. Such nice photography.genie
ReplyDelete