
My 151st post and I feel empty.
Few weeks I have a crisis, I'm tired of photographing and publication of contributions.
Prague is so beautiful, magic and interesting and I feel that I can not show you it so. I wish to be able to take pictures as beautiful as others.
Almost every day I look at other blogs and I wish I could say as much as they do by their posts.
I wish be better photographer. I wish be better writter.
Check other skywatches.
Don't worry! Your photos are wonderful, your stories are interesting. I like your House Sign series and I want to carry it into my blog too. Don't give up.
ReplyDeleteGreat sky.
ReplyDeleteWonderful skywatch photo, you should just do what you like to do and not worry about others. Happy skywatching!
ReplyDeleteI like your photos so much I added a link to yours on mine. Keep going.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! Keep on doing photography. This image is great.
ReplyDeleteJoyce M