The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Čechův most




This bridge was built in 1905-1908.
And picture was taken from another bridge - Mánesův most.


Check other Sunday Bridges around the world.

5 comments:

  1. The bridge has real good character and decor. Your profile stated you have had no photography lessons. Not to worry. Most people posting to blogs are self taught. Count me in as one of them. Just keep on clicking. Also go back to that bridge and get close. From your distance shot I could see some interesting things on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those four yellow pylons at the entrances look beautiful. I think they are angels on top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Join the group of photographers learning how to take pictures. I am a perfect example of that. I only started a year ago and am totally self taught by trial and error. I think you are going great...keep up the good work. Welcome on board. Your bridge is nicely captured, and the colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails