Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Excellent textures! I like the way the hexagonal stones of the wall contrast with the bricks of the embankment, and the way the boat fits so neatly.
wonderful textures and perspective in this composition.
This one looks as if it has enjoyed many journeys! Interesting photo!
Thanks for your nice comments.
I visited your fair city several years ago...a wonderful visit in a wonderful city!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed the visit. :)
Excellent textures! I like the way the hexagonal stones of the wall contrast with the bricks of the embankment, and the way the boat fits so neatly.
ReplyDeletewonderful textures and perspective in this composition.
ReplyDeleteThis one looks as if it has enjoyed many journeys! Interesting photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comments.
ReplyDeleteI visited your fair city several years ago...a wonderful visit in a wonderful city!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the visit. :)
ReplyDelete