Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Very interesting architecture! And love the different colour tones in the roofg features highlighted by the blue of the sky!
Such a beautil city! And you took a beautiful picture!Have a fabulous Friday!Debbie's Travels
Can tell it's the more Eastern part of Europe (I'm originally from the Netherlands) because of the building style of the little towers-tops. Very pretty! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for your comments.Have a nice weekend.
Very interesting architecture! And love the different colour tones in the roofg features highlighted by the blue of the sky!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautil city! And you took a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous Friday!
Debbie's Travels
Can tell it's the more Eastern part of Europe (I'm originally from the Netherlands) because of the building style of the little towers-tops. Very pretty! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.