Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Nice detail of this bridge - well framed. Stone work always looks so beautiful in black & white.
I like this. Nice composition, and great detail.
What a cool bridge with lovely stonework and lines. I wish I could see the intricate carvings at the top of the pillar. They look to be beautiful. Nice post this week. genie
Nice detail shot.
lovely black and white!
Oh, good! You are back! «Louis» has missed your contributions to Sunday Bridges!
a strong and ornate pillar.
Nice detail of this bridge - well framed. Stone work always looks so beautiful in black & white.
ReplyDeleteI like this. Nice composition, and great detail.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool bridge with lovely stonework and lines. I wish I could see the intricate carvings at the top of the pillar. They look to be beautiful. Nice post this week. genie
ReplyDeleteNice detail shot.
ReplyDeletelovely black and white!
ReplyDeleteOh, good! You are back! «Louis» has missed your contributions to Sunday Bridges!
ReplyDeletea strong and ornate pillar.
ReplyDelete