Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Luci, všechno nejlepší v novém roce. Přeju spoustu krásných výhledů do kraje i do života.
Fantastic shot, it´s a great choice to this theme day. Happy New Year!
It's really a postcard.Great choice for the theme day. Happy New Year!
There is something magical about snow, but we didn't have any either in the American midwest until New Years Eve. Even that will not last long as it turns warm by the end of the week. I like your snow-covered scene.
Thanks!HNY 2012!
Luci, všechno nejlepší v novém roce. Přeju spoustu krásných výhledů do kraje i do života.
ReplyDeleteFantastic shot, it´s a great choice to this theme day. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteIt's really a postcard.Great choice for the theme day. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThere is something magical about snow, but we didn't have any either in the American midwest until New Years Eve. Even that will not last long as it turns warm by the end of the week. I like your snow-covered scene.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteHNY 2012!