Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Is this a canal or perhaps locks between different water levels?
a lovely stone bridge. have a great Sunday.
Very nice but I prefer the "other" one. The famous one. The one where you have to be there at 5:00 in the morning to avoid the crowds! Have a great Sunday!
Krásný pohled!
Two things strike me in this shot. The beautiful lights on the bridge and the ugly graffiti beneath it.
The bridge is beautifully made!
This is a beautiful shot! «Louis» is very happy you've joined Sunday Bridges this week! A bridge on both of your blogs! This is excellent!
Chuck Pefley: The right side is a lock. The Green Left is an island on the Vltava.cieldequimper: Do you mean Charles Bridge? But it is not only one bridge in Prague. And it is repared from 2007.B SQUARED: Graffiti is a big problem. I don´t like it too.Louis la Vache: I have only one blog, really :-)
Is this a canal or perhaps locks between different water levels?
ReplyDeletea lovely stone bridge. have a great Sunday.
ReplyDeleteVery nice but I prefer the "other" one. The famous one. The one where you have to be there at 5:00 in the morning to avoid the crowds! Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteKrásný pohled!
ReplyDeleteTwo things strike me in this shot. The beautiful lights on the bridge and the ugly graffiti beneath it.
ReplyDeleteThe bridge is beautifully made!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful shot! «Louis» is very happy you've joined Sunday Bridges this week! A bridge on both of your blogs! This is excellent!
ReplyDeleteChuck Pefley: The right side is a lock. The Green Left is an island on the Vltava.
ReplyDeletecieldequimper: Do you mean Charles Bridge? But it is not only one bridge in Prague. And it is repared from 2007.
B SQUARED: Graffiti is a big problem. I don´t like it too.
Louis la Vache: I have only one blog, really :-)