The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Friday, 7 May 2010

Praha



This is one of the reasons why I love center of Prague. Every house is unique. Streets are narrow and disparate.

Toto je jeden z důvodů, proč mám ráda centrum Prahy. Každý dům je jedinečný. Ulice jsou úzké a nesourodé.

Check other skywatches.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful blue skies you have over there! in here is still gray and moody :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Prague is one of the most beautiful cities on our planet and you've certainly done a great job photographing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that building and the blue sky. Happy weekend!

    SkyWatchFriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for comments!
    After a few rainy days we have good weather, huraaaa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails