Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I feel relaxed.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Ahoy. Lovely shot and so peaceful.
This is an image that makes us feel relaxed just by seeing it!«Louis» was very happy you joined Sunday Bridges last Sunday and hopes you can join again this coming Sunday for the 10th in the series!
Lovely to see people relaxing. I remember Praha well. I wish I could go again :-)
Thanks for all nice comments.
I feel relaxed.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Ahoy. Lovely shot and so peaceful.
ReplyDeleteThis is an image that makes us feel relaxed just by seeing it!
ReplyDelete«Louis» was very happy you joined Sunday Bridges last Sunday and hopes you can join again this coming Sunday for the 10th in the series!
Lovely to see people relaxing. I remember Praha well. I wish I could go again :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all nice comments.
ReplyDelete