Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I can imagine myself having a delicious meal listening to the soft flow of the water.
It´s a quite original bridge :)Well done!Greetings from ArgentinaElisa
How nice. Does the wheel in the mill still turn?
I like to see old water wheels and old buildings. This is a nice one.
Lovely shot! I, too, would enjoy a meal and listening to the water! Hope you have a wonderful week!Sylvia
the bridge is a nice touch to this restaurant. wonderful shot.
This makes a nice entrance.
This is a charming scene.
I can imagine myself having a delicious meal listening to the soft flow of the water.
ReplyDeleteIt´s a quite original bridge :)
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Greetings from Argentina
Elisa
How nice. Does the wheel in the mill still turn?
ReplyDeleteI like to see old water wheels and old buildings. This is a nice one.
ReplyDeleteLovely shot! I, too, would enjoy a meal and listening to the water! Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
the bridge is a nice touch to this restaurant. wonderful shot.
ReplyDeleteThis makes a nice entrance.
ReplyDeleteThis is a charming scene.
ReplyDelete