o my god, you live in the most romantic place on Earth .. Praha...I often read the wall that has lots of notes on it .... it just awed me.. wish I'm rich I could travel there now and see the red roofs of Praha ... followed you..
I glanced at the second comment, so I went back and enlarged the photo, and then I could see the birds, and the ripples in the water! I guess your climate must be kind of like ours, if the rivers have to be protected from the ice that will come in a few months...
simply beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt seems thoae birds have found a favourite hanging out spot!
ReplyDeletec-c-c-old water!
ReplyDeleteo my god, you live in the most romantic place on Earth .. Praha...I often read the wall that has lots of notes on it .... it just awed me.. wish I'm rich I could travel there now and see the red roofs of Praha ... followed you..
ReplyDeletenice shot!
ReplyDeleteI glanced at the second comment, so I went back and enlarged the photo, and then I could see the birds, and the ripples in the water! I guess your climate must be kind of like ours, if the rivers have to be protected from the ice that will come in a few months...
ReplyDeleteSo diferent from our dull weather today - thanks for bringing some sunshine.
ReplyDeleteDenise
ABC Team
Interesting perspective. I like learnig about your country and the city scenes.
ReplyDeleteThat's fascinating.
ReplyDelete