About one and half month small peacock in Vojanovy sady. I saw it when it was about one week old and it (and its brothers and sisters) looked like a small chicken :) So now I am suprised how "big" it is after few weeks :-)
I am curious if it will be "she" or nice colored "he".
Check other Macro Monday (or close-up).
How cute! I have never seen a baby peacock before, they really do look almost like a chicken. Very cool shot!
ReplyDeleteHe/She already has a proud look. Terrific shot.
ReplyDeletegreat shot!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a picture of a young peacock. This is a great picture! Cathy
ReplyDeleteI've never in my life EVER seen a baby peacock chick! This was a very special treat for me!!
ReplyDeleteHere is my macro link
Hope to have you visit if time allows! Happy Monday.
This is the first time I've seen a peacock chick. Very interesting photo!
ReplyDeleteActually, I just looked it up, a baby peacock is called a "peachick".