Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Love that bark like background in contrast with the painted sign! Great shot!
Good morning Luckaa,What a brilliant way to sign the way:-)So much better than a manmade separate signpost. It looks good too. Have you met up with CAT?
nicely done! interesting, too! Cathy
I've never seen that before!
Thank goodness for trail signs such as this or I would get lost in the woods for sure. :)
Love that bark like background in contrast with the painted sign! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Luckaa,
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant way to sign the way:-)
So much better than a manmade separate signpost. It looks good too.
Have you met up with CAT?
nicely done! interesting, too! Cathy
ReplyDeleteI've never seen that before!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for trail signs such as this or I would get lost in the woods for sure. :)
ReplyDelete