The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Sunday, 10 October 2010

Bridge?




I don´t know, if I can call it bridge. :-) It is placed in Krčský les and I think that the stream under this bridge is called Roztylský potok.

Check other Sunday Bridges around the world.

6 comments:

  1. it's a neat little foot bridge:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. you can call it a bridge! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure CAN call it a bridge, Luckaa! It's a structure that take you over a little stream... would be a big jump, otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we all agree, this is a bridge. Neat capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. «Louis» is late making his rounds...by his definition, this is definitely a bridge and he's happy you posted it - even if he is late in acknowledging it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails