The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Next One Bridge




Next one bridge near Dětský ostrov.

Check other Sunday Bridges around the world.

7 comments:

  1. very interesting foot bridge. i wonder what's on both sides of this canal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a bridge quite like this before! Very unique :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unique, this little footbridge giving access to the water. Looks like a canal to me - is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, those stairs gave a beautiful design in the bridge!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting place for a little foot bridge...I like it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the steps were for catching a boat, but today no longer:)
    It is a canal between a small island and a embankment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails