Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
useful word for the week; wouldn't have thought of it.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
We don't have many lock like that, So thank you for showing us this one :-)
Not many locks around here look this pretty!
I used to watch this Korean TV show Lovers in Prague, although I've read a lot about the red-roofed Praha, it was that show that made me yearn to see that wall with so much notes on it.. lovely!My ABC Wednesday here
PS. why are roofs in Prague colored red?
great composition, here in sweden we have quite a lot of locks
I'd like to be there.
that's beautiful!
useful word for the week; wouldn't have thought of it.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
We don't have many lock like that, So thank you for showing us this one :-)
ReplyDeleteNot many locks around here look this pretty!
ReplyDeleteI used to watch this Korean TV show Lovers in Prague, although I've read a lot about the red-roofed Praha, it was that show that made me yearn to see that wall with so much notes on it.. lovely!
ReplyDeleteMy ABC Wednesday here
PS. why are roofs in Prague colored red?
ReplyDeletegreat composition, here in sweden we have quite a lot of locks
ReplyDeleteI'd like to be there.
ReplyDeletethat's beautiful!
ReplyDelete