Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
intersting choice - showing the reflection without showing the reflected item. i like it.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Great shot! I love the reflection in the water, well captured. And I also love Prague, it IS a very beautiful town! Though I´ve been there only once.
Nice reflective shot! Did you stand on your head to take it? Ha!
A beautiful photo, Luckaa! Thanks for your contributions to ABC Wednesday,HelenMac, ABC team
Wonderfully reflective photo - almost surreal.
What is it a reflection of?
simply beautiful.
It is reflection of Klub Lávka.
intersting choice - showing the reflection without showing the reflected item. i like it.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Great shot! I love the reflection in the water, well captured.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also love Prague, it IS a very beautiful town! Though I´ve been there only once.
Nice reflective shot! Did you stand on your head to take it? Ha!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful photo, Luckaa! Thanks for your contributions to ABC Wednesday,
ReplyDeleteHelenMac, ABC team
Wonderfully reflective photo - almost surreal.
ReplyDeleteWhat is it a reflection of?
ReplyDeletesimply beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt is reflection of Klub Lávka.
ReplyDelete