The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Stone Map




On Vyšehrad we have these "stone maps". On this one is shown the view - from this place you can see 5 bridges: Železniční most, Palackého most, Jiráskův most, Most legií, Karlův most.

Check other Sunday Bridges around the world.

9 comments:

  1. I've always heard that Prague was a really beautiful city - and this photo is one to prove it. I really like how you've captured the interesting "map" and the bridges together. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting and your picture is wonderful!
    Hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is the ultimate bridge spotting sight! GOrgeous photo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paani, to je výhled. Takový my u nás nemáme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and such a superb background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wonderful. I didn´t know :)
    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea, this map. it looks easier to identify bridges than mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unusual and clever. Your background is enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this map and your photo that includes the bridges. I especially liked the photo when I clicked on it to enlarge it. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails