Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
What agreat place.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful and interesting place.
It's a beautiful view!!! skywatch in Valencia
Just by looking this one shot one would imagine your hometown is well worth visiting. Whutta lovely place! Happy SWF!
Never been to Praag but I hope to visit it one day. It must be a beautiful city.
Love the contrast of soft, mirror waters with the sharply rippling ones!
That's a lovely scene. Thanks for your comment and visit today -:)
It is nice. Would love to see it in person!
I am glad you like this place as me.
What agreat place.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful and interesting place.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful view!!!
ReplyDeleteskywatch in Valencia
Just by looking this one shot one would imagine your hometown is well worth visiting. Whutta lovely place! Happy SWF!
ReplyDeleteNever been to Praag but I hope to visit it one day. It must be a beautiful city.
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast of soft, mirror waters with the sharply rippling ones!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely scene.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment and visit today -:)
It is nice. Would love to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like this place as me.
ReplyDelete