Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I like the monochromed composition very much.
Great mono...makes me wanna enter the park...
A lovely gate.
Beautifully crafted gate. Looks like a great park too.
Oh I love the lines of the gate, so interesting in a photo.Rebecca
Very inviting!
Thanks for comment on this gate to the very peacefull place.
Beautiful gate and great mono too! :)
Nice composition!
A great capture :-)
Great mono and capture!
I like the monochromed composition very much.
ReplyDeleteGreat mono...makes me wanna enter the park...
ReplyDeleteA lovely gate.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully crafted gate. Looks like a great park too.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the lines of the gate, so interesting in a photo.
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Very inviting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for comment on this gate to the very peacefull place.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful gate and great mono too! :)
ReplyDeleteNice composition!
ReplyDeleteA great capture :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat mono and capture!
ReplyDelete