Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
where do the steps lead to? mystery photo this one!
A great shot!
Steps like these gives the photo an incredible depth. And it also makes one wonder what is to be found at Petřín Hill.
And what do you think, what is at Petřín Hill? Happy weekend!
A fine photo. The steps have wonderful lines, and I like the dark, twisted tree trunk.
I like the b&w and the steps leading to...
where do the steps lead to? mystery photo this one!
ReplyDeleteA great shot!
ReplyDeleteSteps like these gives the photo an incredible depth. And it also makes one wonder what is to be found at Petřín Hill.
ReplyDeleteAnd what do you think, what is at Petřín Hill?
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
A fine photo. The steps have wonderful lines, and I like the dark, twisted tree trunk.
ReplyDeleteI like the b&w and the steps leading to...
ReplyDelete