Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Great swans.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Very cute swans you have here! Looks like a family out to enjoy the sun.I have two entries for ABC Wednesday, you can check it out HERE and HERE. Hope you could check it out, thank you so much! Happy mid-week to you.
I love swans, they always look so elegant!!Lovely shot.S is for street and...
I love swans; their bodies look like backward Ss.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
They are such gracefull bird for their size. Wonderful:)
Excellent!!! Swans are a favorite of mine.Come see the King and Queen of Watery Wednesday!! If you find time. You'll probably laugh.
They must be getting a little chubby around the stomach if everyone is feeding them ;-D
Beautiful photo. On behalf of the ABC Wed., thanks for paticipating.
beautiful swans & capture!
The swan is the danish national bird - just for information. I always like to see photos of swans and also this one from Prag (the danish way of writing Praha).
It's like 4 baby swans out with their mommy and daddy.Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come visit again. How's your week so far?
Swans make for good photos, like this one!
Wonderful capture of the swan family. The babies are so cute!
You photo reminded me of a park I went to as a child where we watched the swans and their babies every spring. Thanks for the memory!
I am glad you enjoy the photo with swans.
I enlarged the photo to get a good look at the Swan Family, lovely photo.
Great swans.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Very cute swans you have here! Looks like a family out to enjoy the sun.
ReplyDeleteI have two entries for ABC Wednesday, you can check it out HERE and HERE. Hope you could check it out, thank you so much! Happy mid-week to you.
I love swans, they always look so elegant!!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot.
S is for street and...
I love swans; their bodies look like backward Ss.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
They are such gracefull bird for their size. Wonderful:)
ReplyDeleteExcellent!!! Swans are a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteCome see the King and Queen of Watery Wednesday!! If you find time. You'll probably laugh.
They must be getting a little chubby around the stomach if everyone is feeding them ;-D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteOn behalf of the ABC Wed., thanks for paticipating.
beautiful swans & capture!
ReplyDeleteThe swan is the danish national bird - just for information. I always like to see photos of swans and also this one from Prag (the danish way of writing Praha).
ReplyDeleteIt's like 4 baby swans out with their mommy and daddy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come visit again. How's your week so far?
Swans make for good photos, like this one!
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture of the swan family. The babies are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou photo reminded me of a park I went to as a child where we watched the swans and their babies every spring. Thanks for the memory!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you enjoy the photo with swans.
ReplyDeleteI enlarged the photo to get a good look at the Swan Family, lovely photo.
ReplyDelete