The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Beer (5)




This beer isn´t very well known in Prague´s pubs. But in few pubs you may drink it.

Some information from oficial site: "The Dačický brand is a regional brand of the Kutná Hora area. The beer is named after the aristocratic family who were the original owners of the brewery. The symbol of the beer is a Renaissance cavalier Mikoláš Dačický, who was known as a famous gourmet and pleasure seeker. Mikoláš Dačický was very particular about the selection of meals and drinks and that is why he was considered to be a suitable symbol for the unique beer from the silver town and also why his picture is now a part of the brand label. The history of beer from Kutná Hora goes back to the 16th century and it is a symbol of traditional Czech beers."

Check other My World around the world.

2 comments:

  1. I like beer very much. Today I've bought a beer brewed with emmer, an old grain. It was great and a special experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer is good. When I visited Prague, I really enjoyed the cellar pubs.

    Houston Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails