Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
That's a magnificent statue! I just wish we had more of them around my city!
Your photos make me want to visit your great city! So much to see! At least we have your city daily photo site, for those of us who haven't visited Prague in person.
Very nice picture of a beatyful statue.....
A little strange to find a statue like this in a convent garden, but it's a fine statue and a really good photo.
That's a magnificent statue! I just wish we had more of them around my city!
ReplyDeleteYour photos make me want to visit your great city! So much to see! At least we have your city daily photo site, for those of us who haven't visited Prague in person.
ReplyDeleteVery nice picture of a beatyful statue.....
ReplyDeleteA little strange to find a statue like this in a convent garden, but it's a fine statue and a really good photo.
ReplyDelete