Your bridge is different and unique. It's a much more artistic version of the "skyways" we have in our cities so that we can walk comfortably from building to building in cold weather...actually several miles of skywalks in the system in both Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. USA
I also enlarged it to see its fully beauty. Fabulous. I only wonder WHY these buildings connect. Usually the family living on one side of the street would not belong to the same household as the people across.
That's beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteYour bridge is different and unique. It's a much more artistic version of the "skyways" we have in our cities so that we can walk comfortably from building to building in cold weather...actually several miles of skywalks in the system in both Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. USA
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous bridge - fanciful and ornate in a crowded city.
ReplyDeletei had to enlarge the photo to fully appreciate the details. the carvings are beautiful! and i love how the light shines on this footbridge.
ReplyDeleteI also enlarged it to see its fully beauty. Fabulous. I only wonder WHY these buildings connect. Usually the family living on one side of the street would not belong to the same household as the people across.
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of architecture. Great photographs.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I followed you in google connect. Hope you do the same. Thanks!