Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
My husband is Czech. Although we have never been there, it is always special to see a piece of where he has roots. Thanks for sharing your photo of the park.:)
Such a lovely park and a great post/photo for the P Day! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!SylviaABC Team
beautiful perspective!!
Juu to je krása!
Great angle! I thought at first that you were in a plane, the ground is so far away!
I agree w Judy; interesting PERSPECTIVE.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Your photo is so lovely. I especially like the sun streaming through the trees.
That's a fantastic view!
Very interesting perspective.
My husband is Czech. Although we have never been there, it is always special to see a piece of where he has roots. Thanks for sharing your photo of the park.:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely park and a great post/photo for the P Day! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
ABC Team
beautiful perspective!!
ReplyDeleteJuu to je krása!
ReplyDeleteGreat angle! I thought at first that you were in a plane, the ground is so far away!
ReplyDeleteI agree w Judy; interesting PERSPECTIVE.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Your photo is so lovely. I especially like the sun streaming through the trees.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic view!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting perspective.
ReplyDelete