Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
The romantic Prague, I love there! Congratulations, your picture is magnificent!Happy SundayLéia - Bonjour Luxembourg
I love everything Art Nouveau.
It's a very attractive bridge. I'm glad it is being protected so that future generations can also enjoy its beauty.
This has to be the most picturesque bridge I've seen, it is a beauty!
I love the details of the bridge! And the coloring is beautiful as well :D
what a beautiful, romantic bridge!
Even it is a short bridge, its details is veery interesting to look at.
A nice bridge. I've been to Prague once. Such a lovely city. I had a photo up from there yesterday. There are a lot of nice bridges there too.
ooh, art nouveau - a favourite period.and you must embiggen this photo to get the full beauty of the bridge's ladies of the lamps.
Oooh, that bridge is pretty! Nice detail.
I am glad you like the bridge.
The romantic Prague, I love there! Congratulations, your picture is magnificent!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
I love everything Art Nouveau.
ReplyDeleteIt's a very attractive bridge. I'm glad it is being protected so that future generations can also enjoy its beauty.
ReplyDeleteThis has to be the most picturesque bridge I've seen, it is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteI love the details of the bridge! And the coloring is beautiful as well :D
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful, romantic bridge!
ReplyDeleteEven it is a short bridge, its details is veery interesting to look at.
ReplyDeleteA nice bridge. I've been to Prague once. Such a lovely city. I had a photo up from there yesterday. There are a lot of nice bridges there too.
ReplyDeleteooh, art nouveau - a favourite period.
ReplyDeleteand you must embiggen this photo to get the full beauty of the bridge's ladies of the lamps.
Oooh, that bridge is pretty! Nice detail.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like the bridge.
ReplyDelete