The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Monday, 7 June 2010

Petřín Tower



This tower was built in 1891. It is 63,5m hight and you must go up 299 steps if you want see beautiful view.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog,... nice post keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to climb those steps to see the view! Exercise, sightseeing, photographing, it doesn't get better than that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Eiffel Tower looks like this one! I wonder which one is older??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eiffel Tower is the older and bigger.
    (wikipedia says: In 1889, members of The Club of Czech Tourists visited world exposition in Paris and were inspired by the Eiffel Tower. Later, they collected a sufficient amount of money and in March, 1891 the building of the tower started. It was finished in only 4 months.

    Eiffel Tower was an inspiration, but Petrin Tower isn´t a copy of it :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails