Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Did you say that is a foot bridge? Love it. I like walking over a river or stream. MB
With so many bodies of water, you'll have lots of bridges to photograph!
i love the black and white treatment. a peaceful scenery.
This looks like a photograph that might accompany haiku poetry. Nice!
Great place to go for a walk
A fine contribution to Sunday Bridges.
What a lovely place to take a stoll! Wonderful photo in B&W :-)
I like this photo in monochrome. I don't know if the bridge is old, but it looks like it in the photo.
Ciao Luckaa, this river Botic, with its bridge ir really beautifulHave a good evening
Adorable!I love your idea in b&w, it's perfect!Happy SundayLéia - Bonjour Luxembourg
Hello,I love your picture. I share with all of you the Sundayn Bridges. Thanks Louis!Best regards from ArgentineElisa
So now you have a new goal - find them all!!
Nice! This looks like a nice walk!
Find all 99 of them? I don´t think I will pass this goal :-)
Did you say that is a foot bridge? Love it. I like walking over a river or stream. MB
ReplyDeleteWith so many bodies of water, you'll have lots of bridges to photograph!
ReplyDeletei love the black and white treatment. a peaceful scenery.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a photograph that might accompany haiku poetry. Nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat place to go for a walk
ReplyDeleteA fine contribution to Sunday Bridges.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely place to take a stoll! Wonderful photo in B&W :-)
ReplyDeleteI like this photo in monochrome. I don't know if the bridge is old, but it looks like it in the photo.
ReplyDeleteCiao Luckaa, this river Botic, with its bridge ir really beautiful
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening
Adorable!I love your idea in b&w, it's perfect!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI love your picture. I share with all of you the Sundayn Bridges. Thanks Louis!
Best regards from Argentine
Elisa
So now you have a new goal - find them all!!
ReplyDeleteNice! This looks like a nice walk!
ReplyDeleteFind all 99 of them? I don´t think I will pass this goal :-)
ReplyDelete