Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I would say "It's exquisite!" Prague is such a gorgeous city and has so many photo ops...you clearly found one here!
Great shot!
A nice old fashioned lamp stand shining its light.
Prague, London, and Paris have got to be the world's best city for night photos. And Prague resounds with old world charm. I want to be standing in this very spot-- someday, maybe.JanGDP
The light sure pops out in this photo. I would love to tour the castle.
This is a wonderful view! Awesome capture!!Recently I switched to a custom domain and have lost friends on google friend connect. Request you to re-join :-)Pixellicious Photos
I would say "It's exquisite!" Prague is such a gorgeous city and has so many photo ops...you clearly found one here!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteA nice old fashioned lamp stand shining its light.
ReplyDeletePrague, London, and Paris have got to be the world's best city for night photos. And Prague resounds with old world charm. I want to be standing in this very spot-- someday, maybe.
ReplyDeleteJan
GDP
The light sure pops out in this photo. I would love to tour the castle.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful view! Awesome capture!!
ReplyDeleteRecently I switched to a custom domain and have lost friends on google friend connect. Request you to re-join :-)
Pixellicious Photos