Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Really nice photo. Why is it called The Hunger Wall?
In 1361 a famine was in Prague and lots of poor people worked on this wall.The legend says that the wall was build for giving job to people, but true is it was only strategy for bigger, save Prague.
An open gate and the road beyond - very tempting to enter.
I believe this was also done in Ireland.A fine photo. I really like the arch, the gates, and the view.
Makes a good monochrome image.
The story behind the name is interesting. Life was much more difficult then.
Really nice photo. Why is it called The Hunger Wall?
ReplyDeleteIn 1361 a famine was in Prague and lots of poor people worked on this wall.
ReplyDeleteThe legend says that the wall was build for giving job to people, but true is it was only strategy for bigger, save Prague.
An open gate and the road beyond - very tempting to enter.
ReplyDeleteI believe this was also done in Ireland.
ReplyDeleteA fine photo. I really like the arch, the gates, and the view.
Makes a good monochrome image.
ReplyDeleteThe story behind the name is interesting. Life was much more difficult then.
ReplyDelete