Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Beautiful place.
Nice place to spend your week end.
beautiful vacation place to be.Cheers!
Vlatava on the Vlatava, sounds like a great title for a Waltz! I can hear it now, lilting from the restaurant of the boat.JanGDP
Great capture. Love the place.
I'd love to tour Prague on a boat!
How colorful. This looks like a very quaint and charming spot. Beautiful photo
So Praha is the Czech pronunciation of what I'd call Prague! I love this meme.nice picROG, ABC Wednesday team
Several years ago I visited friends in Warsaw, Poland. I would have loved to visit Prague, but there just wasn't enough time. Thank you for a little taste of the city.
That's a lovely photo of that boat on the river with the city view in the background! Wish I were there!
Beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteNice place to spend your week end.
ReplyDeletebeautiful vacation place to be.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Vlatava on the Vlatava, sounds like a great title for a Waltz! I can hear it now, lilting from the restaurant of the boat.
ReplyDeleteJan
GDP
Great capture. Love the place.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to tour Prague on a boat!
ReplyDeleteHow colorful. This looks like a very quaint and charming spot. Beautiful photo
ReplyDeleteSo Praha is the Czech pronunciation of what I'd call Prague! I love this meme.
ReplyDeletenice pic
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Several years ago I visited friends in Warsaw, Poland. I would have loved to visit Prague, but there just wasn't enough time. Thank you for a little taste of the city.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely photo of that boat on the river with the city view in the background! Wish I were there!
ReplyDelete