
I wanted say wild water, but on this picture it doesn´t look so.
On the bank you can see Sova´s Mills. It was built before 14th century, but in next centuries it was burned few times and after reconstructed (until todays look). Today it is used for exhibitions.
Check other ABC Wednesday and Watery Wednesday.
I'm reminded of a movie called "River Wild." Water is a good "W".
ReplyDeleteA very quaint image.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. I can almost hear the water!
ReplyDeleteABC-Wednesday:W
What a beautiful scene - at first I thought it was a postcard or even a picture as it is so well composed, infact I would love this hanging in our home - it is so calming. I always love scenes of water as I have always lived near to the sea. Thankyou so much for this and for taking part in ABC Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteDenise ABC Team
Oh I bet it's well worth restoration and then to have it open to the public is a real plus.
ReplyDeleteMy day's post is all about turtles. The release of 110+ baby turtles into the Gulf! With pictures galore. DIRECT LINK
Have a super Wednesday.
reminds me of a point on the Susquehanna R. in Binghamton, NY. wow.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Lovely old building. What was the mill used for, I wonder. The building is in such good shape I'm thinking the building must still be used for something today.
ReplyDeleteWe have a mill in Greensboro that is still operating, grinding corn, wheat, you name it! It isn't as elegant as your mill.
ReplyDeleteYou and I are ABC Wednesday neighbors and I love to visit neighbors. So "hello," neighbor!
Jan
GDP
I can see it's wild, sliding down...
ReplyDeleteLove the angle of this photo, it captures everything so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteInteresting beach! Wonderful photo!
ReplyDeleteThe old mill is very impressive and I'm glad it was reconstructed. You caught the motion of the water beautifully.
ReplyDelete