Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
this looks so idyllic. I love it in B&W!
Beautiful scenery, I like a lot those lines like a fence in this bridge, and your idea about b&w.Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
Great in B & W. Makes it an old bridge
Nice b&w bridge photo.
love your b & w.:p
Very pretty bridge! Great B&W :D
Te bridge is lovely in its simplicity.
It may be a small river and perhaps a small bridge, but it is still a bridge and a welcome contribution to Sunday Bridges.
this looks so idyllic. I love it in B&W!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery, I like a lot those lines like a fence in this bridge, and your idea about b&w.
ReplyDeleteLéia - Bonjour Luxembourg
Great in B & W. Makes it an old bridge
ReplyDeleteNice b&w bridge photo.
ReplyDeletelove your b & w.:p
ReplyDeleteVery pretty bridge! Great B&W :D
ReplyDeleteTe bridge is lovely in its simplicity.
ReplyDeleteIt may be a small river and perhaps a small bridge, but it is still a bridge and a welcome contribution to Sunday Bridges.
ReplyDelete