Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
hi , this is first time i m here...the picture of roofs in red looks pretty good..pls visit my blog...http://bannedarea.blogspot.com/
I think they're bright enough and quite beautiful.
Roofs with bright colours. Well photographed.I wish you a colourful and successful (month of) August.Thank you for your comment on Stuttgart Daily Photo.
I like the red tile roofs. I saw them all over Europe. They are not common here in the US. They are very picturesque and last a long time. Very colorful.
I always like to lookat roofs... these are fine.
Yes, your roof shot over Prague is fabulous, well photographed.
Thanks for your very nice comments.
Thx for posting this photo. Reminds me of a wonderful time I spent there.
You are welcome :), great listen that somebody has good memories on Praha.
hi , this is first time i m here...
ReplyDeletethe picture of roofs in red looks pretty good..
pls visit my blog...
http://bannedarea.blogspot.com/
I think they're bright enough and quite beautiful.
ReplyDeleteRoofs with bright colours. Well photographed.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a colourful and successful (month of) August.
Thank you for your comment on Stuttgart Daily Photo.
I like the red tile roofs. I saw them all over Europe. They are not common here in the US. They are very picturesque and last a long time. Very colorful.
ReplyDeleteI always like to lookat roofs... these are fine.
ReplyDeleteYes, your roof shot over Prague is fabulous, well photographed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your very nice comments.
ReplyDeleteThx for posting this photo. Reminds me of a wonderful time I spent there.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome :), great listen that somebody has good memories on Praha.
ReplyDelete