It looks neat and well-kept. Nice soft colours. I would love to visit Praha one day. I make beaded jewellery and use lots of glass beads made in your country. It would be fun to visit a glass works as well as the usual tourist attractions like historical buildings etc. I'm going to check out your blog archive. maybe you have more pictures from Praha? One of these days, I'm going to do it! Thanks for sharing. Best wishes, Anna Anna's Cats
Great canal shot.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
The buildings look well kept - I like the pastel colors.
ReplyDeleteIt looks neat and well-kept. Nice soft colours. I would love to visit Praha one day. I make beaded jewellery and use lots of glass beads made in your country. It would be fun to visit a glass works as well as the usual tourist attractions like historical buildings etc. I'm going to check out your blog archive. maybe you have more pictures from Praha? One of these days, I'm going to do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's Cats
Love the canal...the photo perspective is outstanding
ReplyDeleteMy Wednesday post if about a song in my heart...do drop by if you can. Here's the link
I wonder, do these residents have access to the canal in their backyard? It doesn't look like it, which seems a shame.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. It reminds me of Venice of which I have posted pictures of today.
ReplyDeleteHas the quality of a fine painting.
ReplyDeletelove the canal. but I'm a sucker for water.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Is this part of Venice too? This photo is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWatery Wednesday
Beautiful buildings by the canal. Like the little door, how nice to arrive home by boat:-)
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for all comments.
ReplyDeleteManang Kim: No, it isn´t Venice, it is only Prague.
Lesley: Houses have the acces.