Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Did you have to walk far from left to right? Do boats travel from one direction under one arch?
How interesting! The two photos really don't look like the same bridge at all! Thank you for this...
Must say I prefer the look from this side
wow Praha's bridge , brilliant captura!Happy SundayLéia - Bonjour Luxembourg
I can´t wait to be there soon!Nice week endElisa, Argentina
This the prettier view, I think!
Did you have to walk far from left to right? Do boats travel from one direction under one arch?
ReplyDeleteHow interesting! The two photos really don't look like the same bridge at all! Thank you for this...
ReplyDeleteMust say I prefer the look from this side
ReplyDeletewow Praha's bridge , brilliant captura!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
I can´t wait to be there soon!
ReplyDeleteNice week end
Elisa, Argentina
This the prettier view, I think!
ReplyDelete