The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Thursday, 26 August 2010

The House Sign (13) - Golden Melon




I don´t know why this house has name House With Golden Melon. I can´t find it. But in 18th century was this house so important that full street was named after it.

Do you want to see more House Signs in Prague? Click here. Or if you want to see the House Sign on the house, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Be interesting to found the origins of the melon

    ReplyDelete
  2. An award winning photo, Luckaa! I love the gold against the gray/white and the shape of the leaf and the melon. Beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting house sign. Nice to, though it does seem odd to pick a fruit like a melon. Leeds daily photo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails