The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Thursday, 15 July 2010

House With Sign (7)



When I show you the House Signs, you ask me what exactly it is. So today it is little diferent. I don´t show only Sign.
The old House Sign is picture or sculpture over the doors or in the middle of house. It was most important from second half of 14th century untill 18th century. People used it for the distinction of houses.
Here you can see House With White Shoe.

Do you want to see more House Signs in Prague? Click here.

3 comments:

  1. The part of this house with this beautiful door and plate looks really like wonderful. It was a good decision to show us not only the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful proof, this being the most beautiful city of the world.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy, that you enjoy my decision.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails