The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Saturday, 3 July 2010

Please, some water



For last few days we have really hot and unpleasant weather. It is annoying. I wish the rain :-)
Unfortunately, for now we can only use a similar drinking fountains/ drinking pumps in the center. This one is close to Štěpánská Street.

4 comments:

  1. I know the hot and unpleasant weather well! We are wishing for rain too; it clouds up and then does nothing. Such fancy water fountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only join this call, as it is way too hot over here as well, yet during summer easily there can be a hundred days without rain. Wishing you a nice Sunday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma where we have had too much rain so far. But later in the summer we will be dry and wanting the rain to return. Such is the nature of the weather.

    Despite your modest disclaimer in your About Me, you are an excellent photographer. The most important tool is not the camera, it is the eye of the photographer. Your eye is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we will have rain very soon. (Wish you too.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails