Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Beautiful place!Have a great weekend." Happy SkyWatch Friday "
Some lovely steeple and minarets in your photograph this week. It is as if the town is being lifted up into the sky by its ear-lobes!
Nice shot!GrettingsElisa, Argentina
Praha, what a beautiful place to live. I wish I had gotten to visit during my many trips to Europe. I doubt that I'll get back now that I've retired and, clearly, I've missed a very special place.
Embankments in the center are so nice, you must see it :)
Beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
" Happy SkyWatch Friday "
Some lovely steeple and minarets in your photograph this week. It is as if the town is being lifted up into the sky by its ear-lobes!
ReplyDeleteNice shot!
ReplyDeleteGrettings
Elisa, Argentina
Praha, what a beautiful place to live. I wish I had gotten to visit during my many trips to Europe. I doubt that I'll get back now that I've retired and, clearly, I've missed a very special place.
ReplyDeleteEmbankments in the center are so nice, you must see it :)
ReplyDelete